Tuesday 15 October 2013

October Wishlist

October Wishlist


1. Revlon | ColorStay Foundation Normal/Dry- As it gets colder, my skin gets drier and my foundation starts looking worse. Not only is this formulated for drier skin types but I have also heard so much about this foundation, about the long lasting power and the coverage.

2. New Look | Reindeer Jumper- I usually get my jumpers from the mens section of Primark as I find they keep me warmer, but I am on a mission this year to stay away from the mens section and get some cute winter jumpers and this is the first one on my list. Its adorable, and fluffy and makes me super happy.
3. Benefit | Fake Up- I suffer from quite bad dark circles under my eyes but have never find a concealer that has worked, even the famous Collection lasting perfection concealer didn't work for me as it just looked cakey and it dried up horrible and flaked. And its a problem I have had with every single concealer I have ever brought, so when I heard that Benefit brought out a concealer that had a hydrating formulation, I got a bit excited. Im a bit on the fence with if I will actually buy it or not, as it is £18.50
4. Essie | Fishnet Stockings- Every girl needs a good deep rich red in the winter, I usually go for Barry M Raspberry, but I have been repurchasing it for the past 5 years, so I think its time for a change. I have a few Essie nail polishes and I love them.
5. Topshop | Eyeshadow Trio- Im not overly big on eyes but I really love this simple palette, Its called Aubergine, and I think the colours are perfect for the A/W and I think they will also look nice on my brown eyes with a flick of eyeliner.
6. Topshop | Beguiled Lipstick- I have been eyeing up this lipstick for ages but Ive always been scared to wear dark lipstick as I never thought it suited me, but this year I am going to be brave, this looks like the perfect vampy wine shade.
7. ASOS | Aztec Purse- I have had the same purse for about 4 years and as much as I love it, its just getting tatty. So whilst I was looking for a new purse I stumbled across this and I fell in love, I think it's gorgeous and so bright, and only for £15. I have to have this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...