Sunday 22 December 2013

2013 Favourites | Eyes


This is part 2 of my 2013 favourites and were talking about Eyes, Eye products were something I didn't really experiment with in 2013, but I did find some holy grail products that I cannot live with out in my day to day life.

L'Oreal Super Liner Eyeliner | Black Crystals - I will admit I am rubbish with applying eyeliners, but this product makes it so easy, the applicator is a fine sponge tip, so its not hard or scratchy, it applies flawlessly and quickly, its really easy to create a thin line and you can create a dramatic cat eye in seconds. I accidentley picked up this shade but its actually quite nice, its an opaque black but has a slight shimmer in it, it isnt like a huge glittery shimmer, but it makes the liner look unique, not matte but not shiny. It is also the most long lasting waterproof eye liner I have tried.

MUA Eye Palette | Undressed - Whilst everyone is fussing over the Urban Decay Naked palettes, I'm still loving this cheap ass dupe. It's £3 and amazing quality. I have never been into using bright colours on my eyes, as much as I love it on other people, I feel stupid so I stick to my neutrals, this has a great selection of day time colours and darker shades to mix it up at the night time. The only issue I have found is that if you have oily eyelids like me, you need a primer as it can crease, but that is no different to any eye shadow I have tried

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner | Nude - Last year I always wore white liner in my waterline as I thought it opened up my eyes, but I soon realised it actually looked weird and my eyes looked red. Luckily that was around the time this got realised, and I heard so many reviews I had to buy it. I like using this in the morning as it cancels out any redness on the waterline with out looking so fake, it only lasts a few hours but that is expected in the waterline.

Maybelline Rocket Mascara - I have never found a holy grail mascara but this came close. It has short rubber bristles that coats the lashes really well, it needs 2 coats to get voluminous lashes, I would like it to be a bit more lengthening but I still like the results it gives.  It holds a curl really well and is so easy to apply. I think Maybelline is the best drugstore brand for mascaras.

Have you found any holy grail eye products this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...