Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Tag


So I wasn't actually tagged but I think it's a fun tag so I don't care, I'm going to do it. 

What's your favourite holiday movie?
I have too many I like Santa Claus, The Grinch, Elf, Muppet Christmas Carol, Love Actually...

What's your favourite Christmas colour?
It typical but yes it is red green and gold, I cannot help it but I just love the traditional Christmas colours. I hate the pink Christmas trees.

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or morning?
On Christmas eve we open our pyjamas and a teddy, we have our stockings in the morning, then we go downstairs and open the rest of our present

What's your favourite winter fragrance?
This year it's been either Britney Spears - Midnight fantasy or Body Shops Brazil Nut Body Spray, they're both sweet but warm

Favourite Christmas smell?
The Christmas dinner cooking, it has to be. No smell can beat that!

What's your favourite holiday drink?
This year I have been loving Ovaltine as well as the Honeycomb and Cream Hot Chocolate from Costa. So tasty! 

Candy cane or gingerbread men?
Candy Cane. Everytime.I dont like ginger bread or any spices like that.

Favourite Christmas song?
Just one? I cant do that. My top 3 are Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you. The Pogues - Fairytale of New York, Elton John - Step into Christmas. 

Have you ever made a snowman?
I make a snowman every time it snows. Even if he is only 3 cm tall. I will make a snowman.

What is most important to you about the holidays?
Being happy and spending time to appreciate and enjoy time with your family. I think people over stress about Christmas and forget the real point is about spending time with each other, not spending a lot on each other. 


If anyone has done this tag, link it down below, I would love to read others answers.
Merry Christmas Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...