Wednesday 29 January 2014

Liebster Award!


Rules of the Award:
1. Link the blog that nominated you for this award
2. Chose 11 bloggers to nominate that have less than 200 followers 
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you
4. Let the people you have nominated know you have done so
5. You cant nominate the person who nominated you
6. Create 11 questions for the people you have nominated to answer
7. You must follow the blog that has nominated you

So I was about to upload a new post when I noticed the lovely Selina  had nominated Pale and Painted for the Liebster Award. I did not expect it as I have only been blogging since August! I am so grateful! :D

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes I have 3 Staffordshire Bull Terriers, The oldest male called DJ, and his 2 puppy sons called Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo. We also have a goldfish called Osso

2. One thing you would never wear.
Bootcut jeans. I see others wearing them and think they look good, but as I have thin short legs, the end up looking horrible on me.

3. Which is your favourite animal?
Owls, no question about it. I think they're so beautiful and graceful, but they have a vicious side to them. I would love to hold and feed an owl

4. Do you have or would you ever get a tattoo?
No I dont have any at this moment, but I do have plenty of tattoos that I would like to get, the first one being my grandparents handwriting on my wrist 

5. Cat person or dog person?
As an owner of 3 dogs, I have to say dogs. As cute as cats look, they make me freak out because of their claws, am I the only one?

6. Which country would you like to live in?
Some where in America, I dont know where though, New York, Texas, California.. To be honest, I would go any where that has good food!

7. Style Inspirations
I dont really have any style inspirations, I was always brought up to wear what made me happy and not to follow others, but I do find myself going to Pinterest a lot of ideas, so can I say Pinterest?

8. Do you play any instruments?
I used to play the Clarinet in a Jazz band but I stopped t do my GCSEs, I miss playing a lot and will probably start playing again. I also learnt to play piano and saxophone but I wasn't that great at them

9. Summer or Winter? Why?
This is the impossible question! As soon as it gets cold I want Summer, but as soon as Summer comes I want Winter. I really do like both, Winter because its always cosy and bright because of Christmas, but I love Summer because you can wear cute dresses all the time and eat ice cream every single day. As of right now, Summer, because its horribly cold right now and I miss wearing shorts.

10. Your favourite memory from the school days?
I have far too many! I was very lucky to have an amazing bunch of friends at school so no day was boring. A few are falling asleep in the Prefect room on bean bags with Amy (Best nap of my life), Every Drama lesson and performance , Making outfits for fashion shows, Science lessons with Mr O who would teach us about how sound travelled by shouting swear words across the field, and slow dancing at prom with Lauren.

11. What do you want to be?
I have changed this answer so many times, its been a ballerina, an actress, a lawyer, a forensic scientist, a criminal psychologist (I blame Criminal Minds for those choices) a photographer, a make up artist, a director, a hair dresser, a nail technician, a tattoo artist, a primary school teacher.. I constantly change my mind with this, but right now I will just settle for a Sales Consultant until I can decide 


My Questions to You:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Where would you like to go on holiday?
3. If you could only own 1 lipstick what would it be?
4. Favourite fashion trend?
5. What are you looking forward to in 2014?
6. Would you rather spend more on hair products or skin care?
7. Whats your guilty pleasure movie?
8. What is one book you recommend?
9. Worst product you have ever used?
10. How long does it take you to get ready?
11. Pastel or brights?

The blogs I nominate?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous blog! <3
    Thanks so much for the nomination :)

    -Renee xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...